8th – 10th October 2012
Data analysis and modeling in Earth sciences - Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
Address & Directions
- From Airport Berlin-Tegel:
Take express bus X9 to the train station Berlin Zoologischer Garten or bus 109 to the train station Charlottenburg. From there, take the S-Bahn S7 to Potsdam main station. Then, take a regional train, bus or tram (different lines) to Potsdam Charlottenhof (if taking a train, please make sure in advance that it will actually stop at this station). From there, it is a nice 7 minute walk to the hotel along the Havel river.
- From Airport Berlin-Schönefeld:
Take the hourly regional train from Berlin-Schönefeld airport towards Griebnitzsee or Potsdam Central Station. Get off at Potsdam-Charlottenhof (41 min). From there, it is a nice 7 minute walk to the hotel along the Havel river. Details.
- From the South and East: Via A9 (from Munich), A12 (from Frankfurt/Oder) or A13 (from Dresden) to A10. Leave at the exit Michendorf, continue via the B2 towards Potsdam.
- From the North: Via the A10 to Potsdam/North, continue via the B273 to Potsdam.
- From the West: Via the A2 to junction Potsdam until the exit Michendorf, continue via the B2 towards Potsdam.
- Note that the hotel offers parking lots (10 EUR per day).